Main advantages of woolen gloves
- natural material without chemical treatments
- adaptability to the shape of the hand
- the gloves hold their shape for longer wearing the wearer's hand
- good insulation against moisture
- hygroscopicity - wool insulates well against cold, even when wet
- warmth - dry heat
The robust woolen knitted fabric of these
gloves is modified and compacted using a special technology to increase its
thermal insulation performance and resistance to penetration of cold wind and
loose snow. At the same time, the glove remains breathable from the inside and
thus prevents excessive sweating of the palms, thus preventing the creation of
an environment for the multiplication of bacteria on the skin, which further
strengthens the natural antibacterial properties of sheep wool.
Schoeller pure wool yarn used, from which these
gloves are made, meets the world’s strictest Swiss environmental standard
Superanatomic™ – unlike standard gloves on the market, our glove is designed and manufactured with regard to the real anatomical shape of the human hand. The thumb is shaped anatomically towards the palm of the glove, which does not create “folds” and the glove properly encloses the hand. Another adjustment is for the little finger – the little finger is placed on the hand a little lower than the other fingers, our glove takes this anatomical element into account, and the little finger is placed lower on the glove than the other fingers.
Brush treatment – the glove is combed inside with very fine natural brushes, this treatment multiplies the wearing comfort and protection against cold.
Suitable maintenance method
- Wash the gloves by hand by squeezing in a detergent bath at a maximum
temperature of 30-40°C.
- After washing, rinse them several times in clean lukewarm water.
- Drain the gloves gently by squeezing – without twisting.
- Spread the wet gloves on a flat surface, carefully level them in their
original shape, and allow them to dry slowly.
It is not recommended to wash the gloves in the washing machine, wool
is sensitive to the temperature and washing programme used, the gloves may
become felted (high drum speed, long washing and rinsing time in the washing
machine etc.), or they may shrink (the use of wrong temperature or washing
time in the washing machine). We strongly recommend the above method of